The Lounge is a feature that’s often overlooked. But it has the potential to amplify your fun because it lets you play with friends!
What’s the Lounge for?
The Lounge allows Hunters to gather and play together. You can play with real-life friends by inviting them to join a private Lounge. (It’s much easier if you follow each other first!).
You can also create an open (public) Lounge to make new friends in Dragon Project!
Get extra rewards
When you’re in the open field, you’ll only see other Lounge members. That means you won’t have to worry about other Hunters stealing your kills in a crowded field. The best part? You can even get bonus drop rewards from your Lounge members’ kills. Just look out for the Green Chests!
Battle with friends
When you’re in a Lounge, you can choose to create a hunting party exclusively for Lounge members. Your Behemoth quest will appear on the Lounge’s Quest Board.
Do also check out the Quest Board and help your Lounge members battle their Behemoths!
Advanced technical players can even use Lounge chat to talk tactics and compare strategies before heading off to battle a powerful Behemoth.
Rally for help
If you’re in a Lounge, you’ll also see a Rally button (that looks like a hunting horn) when you’re out in the fields, or in battle.
This button lets you rally for help from Lounge members with a single tap.
When tapped, your other Lounge members will receive an invitation to join you.
More about Lounges
- Lounges are not permanent. If everyone leaves, the Lounge gets disbanded automatically.
- You can only be in one Lounge at a time. However, you are always free to leave and join other Lounges.
- Only Hunters at Level 15 or higher can create or join a Lounge
- Each Lounge can only have a maximum of 8 Hunters
- If you’re in a Lounge alone, you can have the fields all to yourself (no kill-steals!)